This is the bundle that’ll make TextMate almost as good as warm apple pie. RubyAMP comes along with a few additions to Ruby coding in TextMate, but boy do they rock.
Some of its features:
- Grep for Method
- Grep for Class/Module, both method and class/module grep use the word under the cursor
- A much faster (compared to “Find in Project”) “Grep in Project”
- Code completion with data from all open files
- An intelligent “Go to file” which will try to find something matching the word under the cursor
- Run RSpec in the debugger
Here’s code completion in action:
On the website you’ll find a video showing most of the features. Pretty neato. Ruby and Rails development on the Mac just got even sweeter.
Via Samurai Coder.